Who is Frederique Herel?
Depicted as "a speaker who entertains intelligently" and "very energetic, sincere, entertaining and enjoyable," Frederique Herel edu-tains local and international audiences by means of self-improvement programs.
Born in France, Frederique has lived in Canada since 1980. Over the years, she has provided counseling to hundreds of individuals looking for personal and interpersonal guidance.
She has also developed and conducted many self-improvement seminars in Canada and on Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and Princess cruise ships. Furthermore, she has given English and French interviews to a number of Canadian television and radio stations.
Her very diverse career makes her a very resourceful speaker. Here is a sample of Frederique's credentials:
- Distinguished Toastmaster, the most prestigious title awarded by Toastmasters International after more than 45 evaluated presentations
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, member of the Association of Ethical and Professional Hypnotherapists
- Certified Stage Hypnotist, trained in Las Vegas with Geoff Ronning, of the Stage Hypnosis Center
- Hand analyst, trained with the Palmistry Center in Montréal
- Certified Translator from the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario
- Doctor of Traditional Medicine - M.D. (T.M) - from the Open International University for Complementary Medicines
- Reiki Master (Level 3 practitioner)
Fully bilingual, Frederique can offer her services in English or in French.
She has also recorded a series of hypnotherapy sessions on topics such as abundance, weight loss, smoking, stress, sleep, confidence, memory, rejuvenation, diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, cancer, etc. that can be downloaded instantly in mp3 format or are usually available at her seminars.
Frederique also publishes a monthly newsletter, entitled "With You in Mind" to which you can subscribe.